Congratulations! If you’re reading this it must mean you’re getting ready for a TFP (time for portfolio) session. What I need you to do now is read carefully the terms below and send me a DM stating you agree. If you’re under 18, I will need your legal guardian to agree to the terms and also be present during the shoot. Once I get that DM, we’ll move ahead and schedule your shoot.
By accepting a TFP session, you are agreeing to the following terms. Once you book a TFP session, you forfeit the right to disagree with these terms. Please read carefully.
1. No money changes hands. There are no hidden fees.
2. As copyright owner, I grant you unrestricted licence-free use in perpetuity of all images selected during the session for marketing, advertising, and other self-promotion by any means, including but not limited to social media, website, print, discussion forums and competitions. You agree to not sell the image nor licence use of the image to a third party.
3. As the subject, you grant me unrestricted royalty-free use in perpetuity of your likeness in all images selected during the session for marketing, advertising, and other self-promotion by any means, including but not limited to social media, website, print, discussion forums and competitions. I will not sell your likeness nor licence use of your likeness to a third party.
4. If you don’t like the TFP terms, feel free to book a paid session.
If you ask a question and just get a number as a response, think of it as a treasure hunt. Best to read to the end.
5. Each TFP session will have a specific look that I am targeting as outlined in the TFP call. While I'd love to hear your ideas, please don't feel bad if I don't act on them immediately. Let's call it photographer's prerogative.
6. Duration of each session varies with what I'm trying to do. Headshot sessions are typically 30-60 min long. Fashion and portrait sessions tend to be longer. Each session ends with 'image selection' where we pick the top 5-10 shots that both you and I both love. The rest are immediately deleted. High-res versions of all selected images will be delivered by private secure download from 200f2.photo.
7. Sorry, only one person per TFP session and only one TFP session per person.
8. Please arrive on time. Sessions end on time (even if you're late).
9. HMUA is not provided unless clearly stated. Feel free to bring your own. Read this link for general guidance for hair, makeup, wardrobe and accessories.
10. Last minute cancellations and no shows go on my “no TFP for you” list. You stay on this list for 2 years.
11. We will be shooting at my home studio in Orleans at 1926 Leclair Crescent. I have a dog and 4 cats, so please dose up on your allergy meds if you need to.
12. There is free on-street parking. Nope, I don’t pick up, drop off or pay for Uber. If you don’t drive, bus routes 94 and 30 are good choices.